Monday, October 10, 2011

About how does the Six Flags San Antonio Flash Pass work

How does the Six Flags San Antonio Flash Pass work?
I'm not rich, so I'm thinking about getting the cheapest one. But the description on the site about what the difference is is very vague. I don't understand how they work. At Universal Studios, you stood and waited in a separate line if you had the card. How can you wait as long as everyone else but not be in line? I'm confused @w@;
Amusement Parks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know much about that pass but I think it's the same as MM (which I do know about). You do go in a seperate line (this line usually has very few people in it. So you'll obviously get to the front super fast) and when you get to the front of the gate they let you out first, then the other people.
2 :
Its a card that basically lets you cut in line. When you're waiting in line, there's two seperate lines: One for people without the flash pass and one for people with the flass pass. The flash pass lines is usually empty so if you have the flash pass just take that line and it takes you to the front of the line pretty quickly.
 
Read more other entries :
About chances of getting San Antonio for my first ...
About where can a 15 year old work in san antonio,...